FROM YOUR MEETING ROOM TO VIRTUAL SPACES
Understanding the Conferencing Experience
It’s the conference room, huddle room or boardroom; the place you go to communicate with internal & external teams, customers, and prospects. It goes by many names but it is the place you rely on to communicate with internal and external teams, customers, and prospects.
Today, video conferencing has become the mainstay of most organization’s ability to communicate, compete, and succeed. The ultimate goal is to focus on the business at hand, not the distraction of the technology.
Knowing how to create a seamless audio/visual conferencing experience requires the understanding of what it takes, then putting it together in a one-touch meeting experience.
You will need the IT infrastructure to ensure it will support your video conference requirements. There is an assortment of components and controls that manage the creation and flow of your audio and video installation. All of the components working in concert is the way to achieve maximum performance and functionality. Having incompatible hardware will mean losing a seamless, productive meeting.
What Kind of Video Conferencing Equipment is Needed?
- Displays: laptop, desktop monitor, television screen
- Microphones and cameras: built-in microphones and webcams, USB microphones and webcams
- Speakers: built-in computer speaker, external speaker, VoIP (voice over IP) conferencing phone
- Internet Connection: WiFi, ethernet
- Video Conferencing Software: video conferencing tools and apps
What are Some Different Types of Video Conferencing Systems?
Whether it is your conference room, huddle room or boardroom the type of communication happening can vary.
- Telepresence Video Conferencing System: Multiple screens or monitors are used to make everyone feel like they’re joining the meeting in person.
- Desktop Video Conferencing System: All the video conferencing hardware and software is built-in to a computer or laptop.
- Room-Based Video Conferencing: The video conferencing technology is built-in to the room itself.
What are the Top Uses for Video Conferencing Technology?
- Team Meetings
- Product Demos
- One-on-One Training and Support
- Large Scale Group Meetings
With modern technology, your entire hybrid team will be more connected.
Benefits of Video Conferencing
- Increases Engagement
- Boosts Productivity
- Promotes Collaboration
- Ideal for Remote Work
Desired Outcomes of Your Video Conferencing Space
- A safe collaborative workplace that enables shift working
- Maintain human connection and uphold social distancing
- Deliver highly personalized customer service offerings
- Workplace transformation that fosters a culture of employee engagement
- Communicate with equal experience at any location
- Technology everyone in your business can easily use
We partner with industry leading technology providers for premise, cloud, and hybrid solutions. NTi is comprised of specialists who ensure our technology, processes, and staff are the most knowledgeable and efficient resources to serve you. Being locally staffed, we continue to support our North Texas customers 24/7 as we have been for more than 35 years.