Whether you’re moving your offices to a new location, expanding your existing space, preparing to add new phones and computer stations, establishing a new warehouse, or implementing new security equipment, you will need reliable cabling technicians. Practically all technology today communicates over structured cabling and data wires, which makes these parts of your buildings structure critical to you and your teams’ success.
Your planning phase will be the most important for upcoming projects. The more time, consideration and aligning of teams before the start date then the less errors mistakes will happen.
Projects may vary in steps, however the best place to start for any new project is Cabling Project Management. Needing immediate service for fixes or repairs? Contact us and be in contact with an experienced estimator within an hour. Same and next day service is available.
What Type of Cabling do You Need?
- Cat 3: Untwisted pair of cable commonly used for digital phone systems or voice communications cabling.
- Cat 5e: Provides outstanding service and an affordable option for most data network infrastructures.
- Cat 6: Desirable alternative to Cat5e with speeds 10x as fast.
- Cat 6a: Copper cable standard designed to support 10 gigabit ethernet up to 100 meters.
- Coaxial Cabling: Typically used for video transmission or for high-speed data applications.
- Fiber Optic Cabling: Offers top speeds and reliability for sophisticated networks. Used for high-speed applications, connecting networks, MDF’s to IDF’s, building to building, or for cable runs over 300 feet
Being dedicated as your businesses technology partner, NTi experts are more knowledgeable than the standard cabling company. Installing, servicing and maintaining business phone systems, access control systems, security cameras and conference room technology for over 35 years gives the first-hand experience to optimize your cabling you can find nowhere else.
All structured & fiber optic cabling solutions are designed in-house and custom tailored to your unique business environment. NTi has ensured reliability and quality work since 1987 with our white-glove service.